About Our Company
Land & Sea is a mobile yacht and boat detailing, waxing, cleaning company. We service Baltimore, Annapolis, Pasadena, Severna Park, Middle River and everywhere in between. Founded in 2007 by owner Tom Uzupus, we are based in Baltimore, Maryland and are fully insured and bonded.
High quality yacht maintenance is not only our goal, but our passion, which is one of the many reasons we have such a prominent and ever-expanding presence in Maryland.
Our customers are consistently satisfied with our diligent attention to detail which is why we retain nearly 100% of our customer base from year to year.
Serving the Chesapeake Bay Since 2007
At Land & Sea, we strive to deliver a one of a kind boat detailing and maintenance experience. We aim for boat owners to believe their investment is just as important to us as it is to them.
With our superb customer service, years of experience and overall quality, you'll have piece of mind knowing your boat will be pristine once you arrive to the dock.
Our Quality Speaks for Itself
Waxing & Detailing
• Initial Wash
• Meguair's Micro Cleaner Wax (Machine Buffed)
• 3M Medium/Heavy Compound (If Oxidized)
• Compartment and Locker Edges Detailed
• Vinyl/Sunbrella Cushion Cleaning and Treatment with 303 Protectant
• Isinglass Cleaning and Treatment with IMAR (If Applicable)
• Stainless Steel Polishing with Collinite #850
• Deck Railing Safety Lines Cleaned
• Caulk Lines Cleaned
• Flyrbridge/Cockpit Waxed and Detailed
• Waterline Staining Removed
• Power Cord Cleaned (If Applicable)
• Carpets Lifted and Vacuumed
• Decks Scrubbed with Mold Remover
• Final Wash
A boat should be waxed at least twice a year, once in the spring and again in the fall. Three times is ideal in order to consistently maintain the luxurious appearance of the gelcoat.
Synthetic Teak Decking Installation
Maintenance Free Synthetic Deck System
• Available In A Variety of Color and Designs
• Easy To Care For, No Scrubbing or Brightening
• Resembles the Look and Feel of Real Teak
• Will Not Burn/Melt Due To Light Amplification
• Excellent Non-Skid
As an alternative to EVA/PE foam decking, Land & Sea offers synthetic hard decking.
Our deck product line is manufactured in the USA and has superior longevity all at a fraction of the cost of real wood. It is an instant upgrade to your vessel!